**现在是公开订单的日子,如你有兴趣的话,可以电邮给我--blublue92@gmail.com **You can place your order now by email to me--blublue92@gmail.com**

Friday 13 January 2012

Why blublue is blublue?

Last time many people used to ask me why your username called "blublue"?
I do not know where you ever wonder, but there is actually a story behind it.
And it is kind of sigh. >.<

Once upon a time,  Don't know how many N years ago,
when i wanted to sign up for a web user... ...


Since it happened, and therefore whenever i sign up for a new account,
i just put my name as "Blublue".
This is how "Blublue" come over to me. *^0^*

Just for your information, 92 is the year i born and if u reverse the number 92 to 29,
it is the day i born (Nov 29).  
So you can notice my email or some accounts sometimes appear number 2 and 9.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...