**现在是公开订单的日子,如你有兴趣的话,可以电邮给我--blublue92@gmail.com **You can place your order now by email to me--blublue92@gmail.com**

Sunday 15 January 2012

Reshuffle... ...phew~~

Just reshuffle my blog by adding some new page.
Or maybe i should say is renovation??
I think the most obvious thing is the link gadgets at the side bar are all removed.
It actually pasted  on the new page called "links to other blogs =D".
One more thing is the order form.
I'm doing handmade rubber stamp.
You can contact me to make your own rubber stamp by:

1) give me your design that you wish i can do for the stamp, or
2) email me your photo and i'll based on your photo to design your rubber stamp, or
3) any cartoon or motif that you like.

And lastly,
do hope you will like my blog even more after the reshuffle.

ps: zouzou i think i have some problem with your link gadget.
Is it because you remove the pic or something else??
Anyway i try my best to fix it. =)

2 comments:

  1. yup blue blue my link have problem and i dono how to link it back or build a new one ><"

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you remove the picture that you uploaded to ur photo album?? or something else?? maybe they cant detect ur photo's source....><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...